What is a Russian Federation IP address?
The assignment of IP addresses is managed by Internet Assigned Numbers Authority. Regional Internet Registries are responsible for specific regions of the World. They allocate IPv4 address blocks to Internet Service providers.
A Russian Federation IP address is assigned to an ISP or hosting provider that provides Internet services in Russian Federation. Further, ISPs and hosting services allocate IPv4 IP addresses to their subscribers, private persons or companies.
The most common Russian Federation IP address ranges have the following format:
- 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 - Novosibirskaya oblast'
- 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 - Novosibirskaya oblast'
- 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52 - Novosibirskaya oblast'
- 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 - Moskva
- 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 - Novosibirskaya oblast'
How to get a Russian Federation IP address
You may change your public IP address by using a proxy, a VPN service or TOR. Check the Hide IP page for recommended services.
Russian Federation IP addresses blocks/ranges
You may find above samples of IP addresses blocks allocated for Russian Federation. The information is extracted from the IP2Location LITE IP database available from http://lite.ip2location.com. At this time, only IPv4 addresses are listed (no IPv6 addresses).