What is a Argentina IP address?
The assignment of IP addresses is managed by Internet Assigned Numbers Authority. Regional Internet Registries are responsible for specific regions of the World. They allocate IPv4 address blocks to Internet Service providers.
A Argentina IP address is assigned to an ISP or hosting provider that provides Internet services in Argentina. Further, ISPs and hosting services allocate IPv4 IP addresses to their subscribers, private persons or companies.
The most common Argentina IP address ranges have the following format:
- 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 - Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
- 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 - Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
- 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52 - Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
- 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 - Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
- 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 - Buenos Aires
How to get a Argentina IP address
You may change your public IP address by using a proxy, a VPN service or TOR. Check the Hide IP page for recommended services.
Argentina IP addresses blocks/ranges
You may find above samples of IP addresses blocks allocated for Argentina. The information is extracted from the IP2Location LITE IP database available from http://lite.ip2location.com. At this time, only IPv4 addresses are listed (no IPv6 addresses).