What is a Sri Lanka IP address?
The assignment of IP addresses is managed by Internet Assigned Numbers Authority. Regional Internet Registries are responsible for specific regions of the World. They allocate IPv4 address blocks to Internet Service providers.
A Sri Lanka IP address is assigned to an ISP or hosting provider that provides Internet services in Sri Lanka. Further, ISPs and hosting services allocate IPv4 IP addresses to their subscribers, private persons or companies.
The most common Sri Lanka IP address ranges have the following format:
- 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 - Western Province
- 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199 - Western Province
- 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 - Western Province
- 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 - Western Province
- 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199 - Western Province
How to get a Sri Lanka IP address
You may change your public IP address by using a proxy, a VPN service or TOR. Check the Hide IP page for recommended services.
Sri Lanka IP addresses blocks/ranges
You may find above samples of IP addresses blocks allocated for Sri Lanka. The information is extracted from the IP2Location LITE IP database available from http://lite.ip2location.com. At this time, only IPv4 addresses are listed (no IPv6 addresses).